Friday, November 12, 2010

Predictable

Hey-Row my tasty Asian Delights. It has been awhile... Blame The Crip for getting robbed and not being able to full  fill his destiny. Which means writing for me... as I have been awaiting this for Weeks..Instead I will hand lead you into my Pedo-Bear cave and show you what random FB....OR FACEBOOK.....or Personal Positively Ionic Gawd Chat leads for me when late at night. When I am "Getting Raped" aka "shattered post Jays Death"


2:58am
i dont think douches have annoyed me this much in a llllooonnnnnnnggggggg time.

2:58am
haha
why
this is what im watchin right this 2nd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwimc4cvUmQ

2:59am
dudes at Mysterious Guy Club thought they killed because 5 girls showed up.retarded

3:00am
hahah dude
dude

3:01am
dude that shit is fuggin hilarious....

3:02am
as Afro'd Roomie and I ended up walking away from beerland and I ran into this dude who I worked with some 3 years ago. Complete westlake retard. After Taco-Eater and I walk away we are laughing at how bad the first band was and shit, so dude comes up sex high after 3 yrs and tells me he is working on his 3rd acoustic cd and he is going to see the last band because they kicked him out for musical differecnes...HHAHAHAH
so high right now too
That dude also sold a customer a vacuum cleaner at The Place That Won;t Fire me Job we use, and didnt think he'd get fired. Still HE SOLD a vacuum cleaner to a customer for $50 at 4.am

3:05am
god i wish i was high,...just agro and wanting to drink the blood of the misinformed californian dudes

3:06am
HAHA amazing, man youve been around My BFF to much
Oh wait your a Scorpio
the Only thing that Matter
s
WHITE FLOWER

3:07am
hate cali soooo much....it makes me like that TOOL song AENIMA.and thats just wrong to like tool at my age

3:08am
haha I like that song
because i hope Arizona bay happens soon

3:08am
POWER...HEHEHEHEHEHH....ME TOO i want beachfront property too

3:08am
and because Tool are b'rah "talking about stuff" when they are really convinving you they are heady but totally jerking your pud off dry

3:09am
absolutely

No comments:

Post a Comment